Professor Brenda Gourley
CTA (Wits), MBL (UNISA), FICG
- I act as non-executive director on various boards and trusts in the Higher Education and related domains (including two where I sit on the Audit Committees).
- I advise on issues in Higher Education and especially on management, strategy, trends and the impact of technology.
- I advise on issues and policy in open and distance learning and education.
- I speak and write on trends, issues and policies in Higher Education and especially on the role of higher education in promoting social justice and a sustainable way out of poverty.
- I offer executive mentoring and coaching for leaders in Higher Education.
- I speak, write and advise on civic engagement and volunteering for universities and colleges.
| “We face challenges to turn a system of education devised in another age into a tool of social change and force for development.” |